Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
You can easily turn unused bread into breadcrumbs. Lightly dry the bread in a moderate oven and then pulse in a food processor until desired coarseness. Do not use stale bread as this will result in stale tasting bread crumbs.
A fatty acid found in almost every vegetable and animal fat. Rich sources are olive and peanut oils.