Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Cook large rice crackers in the microwave. Lay across a take away container and cook on HIGH for approx. 1 minute until puffed. Use as an edible serving dish for salads.
An extract from the tubers of orchids. Used as a thickening agent; cornstarch may be used as a substitute.