Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Squash the unpeeled garlic using the flat side of a large knife to loosen the skin and help release the flavour and oils. Peel the garlic and then roughly chop. All of the pieces need to be about the same size to ensure consistency while cooking.
A condiment made from fermented soya beans and salt which forms a basic ingredient in both Japanese and Chinese cooking.