Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Be careful not to over-handle hamburger patties when you are moulding them. The more you touch them the more compact the meat will become. This will result in a tough, dense hamburger.
Tortillas are soft, pancake like flatbreads, made with corn or wheat are eaten with most meals. Many expatriate Mexicans make them using corn masa and a tortilla press. They are then steamed.