Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Sticking to the steamer
To avoid food sticking to the bamboo steamer either place a cabbage leaf (or similar) in the bamboo steamer (placing the dumplings on top). Alternatively cut a round of baking paper and cut holes into it (as you would make a paper snowflake).
Insert your knife around the hinge that keeps the two shells together, break the membrane that attaches the oyster to the shell, rinse off any excess shell and place the oyster upside down on the shell for presentation.