Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Porridge with salt
Porridge in Scotland is cooked slowly and gently to create a thick consistency. The Scots would never dream of sweetening their porridge, instead choosing to flavour it with salt.
Yau Jar Kwai or Crispy Crueller
A fried dough cooked on Singapore, its best eaten fresh and hot - with a black coffee for breakfast or chopped and added to rojak or Chinese congee for extra crunch.