Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Using a Tajine
Layer celery stalks on base of tajine before filling with meats etc. This acts as a trivet, lifting the meat off the base of the dish and prevents burning.
A French phrase that means "as prepared in Nice," This cooking style is identified with hot and cold dishes that include the ingredients of tomatoes, black olives, garlic and anchovies.