Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Many Filipino dishes are accompanied by a selection of sawsawan, dipping sauces or condiments. Common condiments include fish sauce or soy sauce mixed with kalamansi juice, or vinegar mixed with crushed garlic or chillies.
Jamaica is a wild rosella flower used to make a cold tea.