Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Leftover Yorkshire puddings
If you have Yorkshire puddings left over from a Sunday roast, serve with ice-cream and jam for dessert.
The outer bark peelings of the cinnamon tree whose fineness is seen as the mark of superior quality. Cinnamon has a pleasant sweet aroma and taste and is used in both savoury and sweet dishes.