Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
If you want to make Afghan or other naan-style breads and don’t have a traditional clay tannur or wood-fired oven, try using a wide pizza stone placed in the bottom of a cold oven, then turn the oven on to maximum heat. Electric pizza ovens, available from homeware stores, will do the job too.
A spicy sausage sometimes used to fill pide bread.