Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Peeling and de-seeding capsicum
Place peppers under a hot grill, turning from time to time until they are scorched and blackened all over. Place the hot peppers in a plastic bag, seal and leave for 20 minutes. Peel, and pull out the core (it will come away quite easily taking most of the seeds with it).
A soft-ripened cheese originally from Germany. Although similar to the very aromatic Limburger, Romadur has a milder aroma and contains less salt.