Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
For a quick Lebanese dip mix tahini with natural yoghurt, crushed garlic, salt and lemon juice. Mix together until thickened and serve with flat bread. (courtesy of Greg Malouf).
A Turkish essential, Borek is a thin flaky pastry filled with cheese & spinach rolled into a long sausage then arranged in a spiral and baked.