Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Injera, the Ethiopian pancake-style bread is traditionally made with teff (a native wheat). Teff flour may be available at good health food stores, however if you can’t find it, substitute buckwheat, which does not taste exactly like injera but is similar in texture and colour.
A sweet Polish yeast bread that commonly has almond and raisins. Other recent variations feature chocolate and cinnamon.