Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
One of the essential cooking implements of Indonesia is the wok. You must remember to have it as hot as Indonesians do when they cook so you can achieve the wonderful flavour and aroma that comes from intense heat, often referred to as "the breath of the wok".
An aubergine puree, made with garlic and Tahini from the Middle East.