Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Sticking to the steamer
To avoid food sticking to the bamboo steamer either place a cabbage leaf (or similar) in the bamboo steamer (placing the dumplings on top). Alternatively cut a round of baking paper and cut holes into it (as you would make a paper snowflake).
A firm-fleshed oil-rich fish, usually sold whole. It can be grilled, fried, barbecued or poached and also suits being pickled, marinated, salted and smoked.