Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Make sure the oil isn’t too hot or the food will brown quickly without cooking fully on the inside. This is particularly important when making bulgur kofta. On the flip side, overcrowding the fryer can cool the oil too much and result in soggy, greasy food.
A starch made from the pith of the sago palm, used to make puddings.