Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Rabbit, a Maltese favourite, benefits from being marinated before cooking. Marinate the rabbit in a mixture of wine, bay leaf and salt and pepper; cover and leave in the fridge overnight. This will ensure a moist and flavourful rabbit dish, whatever the end preparation.
A thick Italian soup containing a mixture of vegetables and pasta or rice.