Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When cooking on the charcoal grill, excessive flames can impart an unpleasant taste to the food. A good sprinkle of salt on the flames will help keep them at bay.
A sweet made of almonds and sugar invented for the French Comte du Plessis-Praslin by his cook in the 1600s.