Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
What rice for what dish
Long grain rice has a long, slender kernel and cooked grains are separate, light and fluffy. Medium grain rice has a shorter, wider kernel than long grain rice. Cooked grains are more moist and tender, and have tend to cling together more than long grain. Short grain rice has a short, plump, almost round kernel. Cooked grains are soft and cling together.
A soft-ripened cheese originally from Germany. Although similar to the very aromatic Limburger, Romadur has a milder aroma and contains less salt.