There are 678 Japanese restaurants within Australia.
|286.||Makodo Sushi Bar||Carlton|
|290.||Maroo Japanese Seafood Restaurant||Glebe|
|297.||Matsuri Japanese Restaurant||Surry Hills|
|298.||Matsuya Japanese Restaurant||Fairfield|
|299.||Matsuzaka Japanese Restaurant||Caulfield South|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Vinegar is one of the main preservatives used in Filipino cooking and therefore dishes cooked adobo or sinigang-style preserve well due to the effect of vinegar. Both these dishes will keep for several days in the fridge and are often made in large batches, then reheated.
A Filipino sweet made with glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk.