There are 678 Japanese restaurants within Australia.
|61.||Cafe Ish||Surry Hills|
|63.||Cha Cha Japanese||Broadbeach|
|64.||Chado - The Way of Tea||Hobart|
|65.||Cherry Blossom Japanese Restaurant||Cairns|
|66.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Arndale||Kilkenny|
|67.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Colonnades||Noarlunga Centre|
|68.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Fairview Park||Fairview Park|
|69.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Findon||Findon|
|70.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Fulham Gardens||Fulham Gardens|
|71.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Glenelg||Glenelg South|
|72.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Harbour Town||West Beach|
|73.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Ingle Farm||Ingle Farm|
|74.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Munno Para||Smithfield|
|75.||Cherry Blossom Sushi Bar Myer Centre||Adelaide|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Never serve roasted meat straight out of the oven. Instead allow the meat to rest in a warm place, loosely covered with foil, for around 20 minutes, This will allow the juices to redistribute evenly among the meat, rather than escaping onto the plate when the meat is carved.
A Lebanese summer salad also known as the "queen of salads", combining fresh summer vegetables, dressed with lemon juice, olive oil and sumac spice and garnished with baked or fried pieces of Lebanese bread.