There are 194 Malaysian restaurants within Australia.
|167.||The Malaya||Darling Harbour|
|170.||Paprika Asian Restaurant||Belconnen|
|172.||KopiTiam On 282||Eastwood|
|173.||Ria Authentic Malaysian Food||Leederville|
|175.||The Little King Eatery||Melbourne|
|177.||Blue Duck Cafe||St Leonards|
|179.||Lychee Village Restaurant||Daisy Hill|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
How to tell your roast chicken is ready
Pierce the thigh of your chicken with a skewer to determine it is cooked through. This is the thickest part of the bird, and if the juices run clear (with no blood) you will know it is cooked.
A special bowl with a textured surface designed to crush and grind seeds such as sesame.