There are 194 Malaysian restaurants within Australia.
|1.||De Malaya Malaysian Buffet Restaurant||North Ryde|
|8.||Raffles Room at Steventon Lodge||Tea Tree Gully|
|13.||Chai - Eat Like Malaysian||Carlton|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Toasting whole spices in a dry pan can help to bring out the essential oils and the flavour in the spice, however be careful to taste as you add the spice to your dish as the flavour will have changed and you may need less. Toasting pre-ground spices is a little trickier and it can ruin the flavour of the spice altogether.
A popular hot drink.