There are 815 Chinese restaurants within Australia.
|376.||King's Seafood Restaurant||Eastwood|
|378.||KL Kitchen||Potts Point|
|379.||Kou Kee Peking Restaurant||Eastwood|
|380.||Kowin Chinese Restaurant||Taree|
|383.||Lai's Sushi & Noodle||Midland|
|386.||Landmark Chinese Restaurant||Sunnybank|
|387.||Lane Cove BBQ Kitchen||Lane Cove|
|388.||Lane Cove Chinese Kitchen||Lane Cove|
|389.||Lantern Palace Chinese Restaurant||Wamberal|
|390.||Lau's Family Kitchen||St Kilda|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
A good cuppa
When making a pot of tea, always warm the teapot first, by adding hot water to the teapot. When the pot is warm, discard the water and add the tea leaves. The general rule is one teaspoon of tea for each guest and one for the pot.
Sheets of bark from the native Australian paperbark tree and used to wrap meat or fish for baking or steaming.