There are 815 Chinese restaurants within Australia.
|511.||Okra Restaurant||Hawthorn East|
|513.||Orient Express Eatery||Byron Bay|
|516.||Oriental Garden||Murray Bridge|
|517.||Oriental Inn||Box Hill|
|519.||Oriental Tea House||Malvern East|
|520.||Oriental Tea House||South Yarra|
|521.||Oriental Tea House||Melbourne|
|522.||Original Peking VIP||Sydney|
|523.||Ourimbah Green Family Restaurant||Ourimbah|
|524.||Pacific Seafood BBQ House||Richmond|
|525.||Pacific Seafood BBQ House||South Yarra|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Salting an eggplant
Salting an eggplant is only necessary if the eggplant is over-mature and is to be fried (salting the eggplant stops it absorbing too much oil). If this is the case sprinkle the eggplant with salt and leave to drain in a colander for 20 minutes. Rinse quickly to remove salt before cooking.
A Nigerian spice a little like a tiny gourd in appearance. Only the seeds are used. They are slightly peppery in flavour.