There are 815 Chinese restaurants within Australia.
|391.||Hurstville Chinese Restaurant||Hurstville|
|392.||The Forest Court||Hurstville|
|394.||Shang Hai Yangzhou House||Hurstville|
|395.||Chao Shan||Hyde Park|
|396.||Sun Fay Chinese Restaurant||Indooroopilly|
|398.||New Inverloch Palace Chinese Restaurant||Inverloch|
|399.||King's Garden Restaurant||Ipswich|
|402.||Mr Ho's Chinese Restaurant||Joondalup|
|403.||9 and 10 Cafe||Junee|
|404.||Universal Chinese Restaurant||Karratha|
|405.||Kempsey Chinese Restaurant||Kempsey|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Thin, delicate pasta shapes are lovely combined with thinner, delicate sauces. Tubular or irregular shaped pastas are best with chunky sauces (so the sauce can get caught inside the shapes). Small pasta shapes, such as risoni, are great in soups.
Used liberally in many dishes, garlic adds flavour to everything from soups to homemade sausages. One passionate Croatian cook says it's hard to imagine a single household in all Croatia without garlic.