There are 815 Chinese restaurants within Australia.
|514.||Ecpot Cafe Bar||Melbourne|
|515.||Idea Fine Food & Wine||Melbourne|
|516.||Regency Chinese Cuisine||Melbourne|
|517.||Quanjude Peking Duck Restaurant||Melbourne|
|519.||Mask of China||Melbourne|
|520.||Gold Star Noodle House||Melbourne|
|521.||Camy Shanghai Dumpling Restaurant||Melbourne|
|523.||Shanghai Noodle House||Melbourne|
|525.||The Hot Wok||Merimbula|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Rare roast beef
Using a meat thermometer helps to determine precisely when the beef is cooked to rare. Simply insert the thermometer into the centre of the thickest part of the beef (avoiding the bone, fat and gristle), it will be cooked to rare when it is 50°C, medium-rare will be 55°C, medium is a little over 60°C.
A Sicilian pastry consisting of a deep-fried dough tube and traditionally filled with sweetened ricotta and candied fruits and peel.