There are 823 Thai restaurants within Australia.
|571.||Saowanee's Place||North Perth|
|572.||Money Bag North Ryde||North Ryde|
|573.||Boon Me Thai||North Ryde|
|574.||Praram Thai Restaurant||North Ryde|
|575.||Baan Raun Thai||North Strathfield|
|576.||Prasit's Northside Thai||
|577.||Thai Prasert||North Sydney|
|578.||Limelight Cafe & Restaurant||North Sydney|
|579.||C'est Si Bon||North Ward|
|580.||Express Thai Noodle Hut||North Willoughby|
|585.||Narai Thai Restaurant Northcote||Northcote|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Rinsing long-grain white rice before cooking removes excess starch, thus helping the rice cook more evenly and be less sticky. Some specialty rice, such as basmati, is always rinsed and soaked before cooking to obtain separate, perfectly cooked grains. However, other rice, such as Arborio, prized for its starchiness in risotto, is never rinsed.
A Sicilian pastry consisting of a deep-fried dough tube and traditionally filled with sweetened ricotta and candied fruits and peel.