There are 601 Modern Australian restaurants within Australia.
|92.||Ellacure Restaurant and Bar||Bruce|
|93.||Sporting Club Hotel||Brunswick|
|95.||Sarkies with Love||Brunswick|
|96.||Harry's on Buderim||Buderim|
|97.||Casellas Wine Tapas Grill||Bunbury|
|98.||Bianco Cafe & Gourmet Pizza||Bunbury|
|99.||Mexican Border Restaurant||Bundaberg|
|101.||Enigma at the Royal||Burraneer|
|103.||Cafe Oggi||Burwood East|
|104.||Boomerang Grill||Byron Bay|
|105.||Thai Byron Bay Golf Club||Byron Bay|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When using paprika make sure you are using the right variety for the dish you are cooking. The Spanish smoked paprika is ideal for paella, while the Hungarian sweet paprika is quite different in flavour and is ideal for their goulash.
Probably the most useful and versatile pastry, shortcrust is a crumbly pastry that is ideal for pies and pasties.