There are 601 Modern Australian restaurants within Australia.
|406.||Restaurant Lurleen's||Mount Cotton|
|407.||Restaurant Rapide||Camp Hill|
|409.||Rhino Bar||South Townsville|
|411.||Rio's Bar & Grill||Taree|
|412.||Ripples at Chowder Bay||Mosman|
|413.||Ripples at Sydney Wharf||Pyrmont|
|414.||Risotto Box||Moonee Ponds|
|419.||Rockpool Bar and Grill||Southbank|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Rare roast beef
Using a meat thermometer helps to determine precisely when the beef is cooked to rare. Simply insert the thermometer into the centre of the thickest part of the beef (avoiding the bone, fat and gristle), it will be cooked to rare when it is 50°C, medium-rare will be 55°C, medium is a little over 60°C.
White ocean fish similar to cod, it has flaky flesh and is available fresh or frozen, whole or as steaks and fillets. Haddock can be poached, baked, fried, smoked or grilled and served with or without sauce.