There are 601 Modern Australian restaurants within Australia.
|467.||Tastevin Bistro & Wine Bar||Darlinghurst|
|469.||Tea and Niceties||Eagle Heights|
|470.||Temple of Taste||Palm Cove|
|471.||Thai Byron Bay Golf Club||Byron Bay|
|472.||The 5 Greens Restaurant||Queanbeyan|
|475.||The Argo||South Yarra|
|476.||The Australasian Dining Room||Goolwa|
|478.||The Bay Cafe||Toowoon Bay|
|479.||The Bay Tree Inn||Mount Victoria|
|480.||The Beachouse Seafood Restaurant||North Wollongong|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Which oil for which type of cooking
Olive oil has well reported health benefits, however it does burn easily and has a strong flavour that can adversely affect your cooking. Oils with a high flash point (that can withstand high temperatures) include canola, sunflower and peanut. Of these canola carries the least flavour.
Indonesian chilli and dried shrimp relish.