There are 378 Modern Asian restaurants within Australia.
|376.||Le Mirage||Baulkham Hills|
|378.||Ubud Indonesian Restaurant||Kingsford|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Avoiding sticky pasta
To avoid sticky pasta cook in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water (5 to 6 litres of water to every 500 grams of pasta). Giving the pasta a good stir in the first couple of minutes is also crucial to help avoid sticking.
A cold drink made with yoghurt often thinned with either milk or water and flavoured with salt. In Turkish cooking it is traditionally served with kebabs.