There are 378 Modern Asian restaurants within Australia.
|76.||Eastern Pearl Noodle Bar||Kew|
|77.||Eat Drink Bento||Melbourne|
|79.||Elephant Jump Thai Restaurant||Surry Hills|
|80.||Embassy XO||Sunshine Beach|
|81.||Empress of China||Melbourne|
|82.||Empress of India||Melbourne|
|83.||Excellent BBQ Kitchen||Eastwood|
|84.||Excelsior Chinese Restaurant||Bibra Lake|
|86.||F & L Gourmet||North Ryde|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Making a cartouche
A cartouche is a circle of baking paper placed on top of a dish to prevent it forming a skin or drying out. To make a cartouche take a square of baking paper slightly larger than your pan, fold in half and in half again, keep folding the same way so that one corner remains the centre point of the paper. When you have folded it over a few times cut off the edge to form a circle.
A South American grain that is becoming popular in health food stores and can be used like barley or other grains.