There are 717 Indian restaurants within Australia.
|407.||Maharaja Palace||West End|
|408.||Maharaja Tandoori Cuisine||Preston|
|409.||Maharaja Tandoori Cusine||Heidelberg|
|410.||Maharaja's Haveli||Quakers Hill|
|411.||Maharajah's Indian Restaurant||Prospect|
|413.||Maharani Indian Restaurant||Bentleigh|
|417.||Mand's Indian Restaurant @ Eastwood||Eastwood|
|418.||Mandap Indian Restaurant||Rockdale|
|419.||Manjit's Indian Restaurant||Balmain|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Putting together a cheese plate
When compiling a cheese plate try to think of a combination of flavours as well as textures (sharp, pungent, crumbly, soft). This creates contrast as well as providing variety for your guests. Consider sweet additions such as cut apples, muscatels or honey.
Ancho (dried) and which fresh is known as Poblano - when fresh it looks similar to a large, pointed green capsicum. It is a milder, sweet chilli.