There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|1937.||Manoli's Mezes & Mediterranean Cafe||Port Noarlunga|
|1938.||The White Swan Steak and Seafood Restaurant||Penrith|
|1940.||La Dolce Vita||Williamstown|
|1941.||The Groove Lounge||Williamstown|
|1942.||Cappello Pizzeria||Balmain East|
|1943.||Sorrentos Cafe||Mount Gambier|
|1944.||New York Slice Pizzeria||Brisbane|
|1945.||New York Slice Pizzeria||Brisbane|
|1946.||New York Slice Pizzeria||Fortitude Valley|
|1947.||New York Slice Pizzeria||Surfers Paradise|
|1948.||New York Slice Pizzeria||Broadbeach|
|1949.||New York Pizza Deli||St Kilda|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Koreans use a shallow spoon for rice and soup and a set of silver or stainless steel chopsticks for serving from the shared dishes. Side dishes or banchan vary in number depending on the occasion, but at least 3 to 5 would be a minimum at home, with many more for special guests or in restaurants.
An Italian dish, served as a appetizer, of very thin shavings of raw beef fillet, served cold with olive oil and lemon juice or with a mayonnaise or mustard sauce. Capers and onions are often served as garnish.