There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|20.||Railway Hotel||Fitzroy North|
|21.||Vibe Cafe Restaurant||St Kilda|
|22.||Morning Star Estate||Mt Eliza|
|27.||La Dolce Vita||Kingston|
|28.||La Piazza Cafe/Restaurant||Wanniassa|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
What rice for what dish
Long grain rice has a long, slender kernel and cooked grains are separate, light and fluffy. Medium grain rice has a shorter, wider kernel than long grain rice. Cooked grains are more moist and tender, and have tend to cling together more than long grain. Short grain rice has a short, plump, almost round kernel. Cooked grains are soft and cling together.
A thick, dark, heavy syrup that is a by-product of sugar refining. Molasses has a slightly tart flavour that is favoured into the making of rich fruit cakes, gingerbread and treacle toffee.