There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Baking powder vs baking soda
You can substitute baking soda for baking powder (but not vice versa) with the addition of cream of tartar. Simply mix two parts cream of tartar with one part baking soda.
A thick, dark, heavy syrup that is a by-product of sugar refining. Molasses has a slightly tart flavour that is favoured into the making of rich fruit cakes, gingerbread and treacle toffee.