There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|1321.||Il Portobello Restaurant||Essendon|
|1322.||Bucatini Restaurant & Bar||Mitcham|
|1325.||Piccolo Bar||Kings Cross|
|1326.||Amici Di Toni||Mona Vale|
|1327.||Ottimo Italian Kitchen||Hunters Hill|
|1328.||La Focaccia||Point Lookout|
|1330.||Baretto Corte Caffe||Adelaide|
|1331.||Made in Italy, Pyrmont||Pyrmont|
|1334.||Stars on the Run||Pyrmont|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Making a cartouche
A cartouche is a circle of baking paper placed on top of a dish to prevent it forming a skin or drying out. To make a cartouche take a square of baking paper slightly larger than your pan, fold in half and in half again, keep folding the same way so that one corner remains the centre point of the paper. When you have folded it over a few times cut off the edge to form a circle.
White ocean fish similar to cod, it has flaky flesh and is available fresh or frozen, whole or as steaks and fillets. Haddock can be poached, baked, fried, smoked or grilled and served with or without sauce.