There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|976.||Il Solito Posto||Melbourne|
|978.||Il Trattoraro Pizzeria||Concord|
|982.||Il Volcano||Newcastle West|
|983.||Illawong Foodroom||Evans Head|
|985.||Inferno Cafe||North Ryde|
|989.||Insieme Restaurant Bar||South Yarra|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
When making gravlax, it’s important to first remove the small pin bones that aren’t attached to the main skeleton of the fish. Some fish mongers will have already done this for you, but to check, place the fillet skin-side down on a work surface and run your fingers along the centre of the flesh. You should be able to feel them. Using a pair of tweezers (straight-edged ones work best), pull the bone out following the natural curve of the fillet. If you find the flesh is tearing as you pull the bone out, chances are you’re pulling it in the wrong direction.
In Maltese cooking this rather sweet tomato paste is used in pasta sauces and to boost any dish with tomatoes in it, as well as in the favourite national snack called hobz biz-zejt.