There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|1772.||Scopo's Woodfired Pizzas||Abbotsbury|
|1773.||Scopri Italian Food & Wine||Carlton|
|1774.||Script Bar & Bistro||Southbank|
|1779.||Scuzzi Cafe North Adelaide||North Adelaide|
|1780.||Sea Salt Italian Ristorante||Kingscliff|
|1781.||Seadogs Pizza & Pasta Bar||Cullen Bay|
|1782.||Seagrass Bistro||Golden Beach|
|1783.||Sean's Panaroma||Bondi Beach|
|1784.||Sebastian's Italian Cafe||East Victoria Park|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
How to judge the heat of a chilli
Generally the smaller the chilli the hotter the heat. By removing seeds and flesh this you will decrease the heat of the chilli. Wash your hands thoroughly after coming in contact with chilli, as the capsicin (the oil within the chilli) burns when it comes in contact with your eyes or sensitive skin.
Yam or Bean Sargot or Bung Kwong
A pale brown tuber, yam bean has a white, crisp and slightly sweet flesh that is used most notably in popiah, a type of spring roll or finely sliced in rojak. (Also known as jicama).