There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|1846.||Sportivo Pizzeria and Cafe||West Lakes|
|1848.||Squisito Cafe Bar & Ristorante||Glenelg|
|1849.||St Kilda Pizza House||St Kilda|
|1850.||Stars on the Run||Pyrmont|
|1853.||Stefano's Cafe Bakery||Mildura|
|1854.||Stella Blu||Dee Why|
|1855.||Stella Italian Kitchen and Pizzeria||Collaroy|
|1856.||Stella Star Cafe||Lota|
|1857.||Stella Star Cafe||Coorparoo|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
Alternatives to herring
While fresh European herring is a popular ingredient in Polish cuisine, it is not available in Australia. Alternatives include imported pickled herring or Australian Herring, which, while unrelated to European herring, is a suitable alternative.
An ear-like grey or greyish-brown bracket fungus that grows in clumps or clusters. Oyster mushrooms have a subtle flavour and are often used in Oriental cookery.