There are 2164 Italian restaurants within Australia.
|1906.||The E Lounge||Abbotsford|
|1907.||The European Cafe||Norwood|
|1909.||The Family Brasserie||Five Dock|
|1911.||The Gourmet Pizza Box||Marrickville|
|1912.||The Grand Hotel Dining Room||Richmond|
|1913.||The Great Northern Kitchen||Byron Bay|
|1914.||The Groove Lounge||Williamstown|
|1915.||The Grosvenor Hotel||St Kilda East|
|1916.||The Inch Cafe Restaurant||Mona Vale|
|1918.||The Italian Bowl||Newtown|
|1919.||The Italian Job Cafe||Hurstville Grove|
|1920.||The Italian Kitchen||Kaleen|
Modify Your Search
Fancy eating out? Search for a restaurant below.
Featured Food & Recipes
- Andhra curry leaf chicken
- Fish head curry (gulai kepala ikan)
- Roast capsicum sauce (salsa de pimiento)
- Spiced pork skewers (pintxos morunos)
- Linzer torte
- Cauliflower and cavolo nero rice pie
- Indian chicken korma
- Lemon meringue tart with blueberry jelly
- Warm salad of rare roasted venison with celeriac, pear and red cabbage
- Best end of lamb with eggplant caviar and a fricassee of sweetbreads, chorizo and anchovy
To serve coconut rice Malaysian style, scoop individual servings into a small soup bowl to mould rice before upending it onto plates.
Also known as Pawpaw. The word is often used to refer to the red-coloured, sweeter pawpaw from Thailand.