Just one day to go before GOT7 hold their Sydney fan meet, so it's time to get excited, iGOT7s!
We thought we'd give you a few handy tips, as so not to make the mistakes made by fans who have gone before you.
1. Don't leave a bro hanging.
If a star extends his hands to you, the polite thing to do is to shake it. Poor Kim Soohyun.
2. Don’t go OTT with affections, because like.... they have feelings too.
In the video below, Infinite's Sungkyu gets told by a fan that she’d like him 2nd best (after Sungjong) if he did as she asked. Sungkyu then jokes that he doesn't need "2nd place" and that "Lee Sungjong doesn’t like you" ><
3. Don’t scream at your idols when they are 30cm away from you.
There is concert voice, then there's fan meet voice. Don't get them confused.
4. Don't say the obvious.
Fans of Infinite's Sungkyu tells him he's handsome, to which he shouts back, "I know!"
Well, duh ><
5. Don't cross the line and touch anyone. No means no.
Unless you're given permission, don't touch anyone.
6. Don't throw objects at anyone
No one enjoys a water bottle to the face. Or anything to the face.
7. Unless you love super-awkward moments, don't outstay your welcome.
There are other fans waiting to get their awkward moments as well!
8. Keep an eye out for one another
We're all there to have a good time, so look out for one another and everything will be better for it!
Hear us on SBS PopAsia Digital Radio
Listen in 24/7 on Digital Radio, by downloading our free mobile app or by streaming live here on our website.
Download the app here: