The SBS National Languages Competition is back!
The hugely successful SBS National Languages Competition is back and it’s going to be bigger and better this year. We’re calling out to all students aged four to 18 years across Australia who are learning a language other than English to enter our competition now!
- Recommended Videos
Entry is as simple as the following steps:
- Step 1: Upload the video (maximum 30 seconds) describing ‘What learning a language means to you?’ Remember, the video needs to be in any language other than English!
- Step 2: Fill in the entry form below. Please provide accurate details, including your name, age, school and contact details.
- Step 3: Include a written script in English, translating the video content.
- A3 Poster – A print-friendly poster that can be pinned on school notice boards to encourage participation
- Flyer – A more detailed version of the poster with lots of information and aimed at teachers, parents and guardians
Do you have a school newsletter that you can promote the competition in? We’d be happy to help schools with written copy and images needed as per requirement.
All you need to know...
All the information you need to know about SBS' National Languages Competition 2017.
Download the FREE SBS Radio mobile app and listen to your favourite SBS Radio program!