Hairy Bikers' Food Tour Of Britain
Touring the counties of Britain on their trusty hogs, Si and Dave celebrate local recipes and chefs from the villages and towns they explore. Learn More
Creating delicious meals from local produce they inspire with their bubbling enthusiasm. Find out where the best sausages are made, why Ludlow has become the foody Mecca of the Shires and discover the century-old recipe for gingerbread with a hint of rum and port.
Si and Dave are self-confessed life-long foodies. They celebrate each ingredient and create delicious dishes while providing some laughs along the way. The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain puts the passion back into cooking and inspires readers to eat the best of British.
Add a Review
PLEASE NOTE: All submitted comments become the property of SBS. We reserve the right to edit and/or amend submitted comments. HTML tags other than paragraph, line break, bold or italics will be removed from your comment.
Top 10 Sellers
- The Fabric of the Cosmos (DVD)
- Gourmet Farmer, Series 3 (DVD)
- Eurovision Song Contest Dress-up Sticker Book (Paperback)
- Eurovision Song Contest, Malmo 2013 (CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- East to West (DVD)
- Yotam Ottolenghi: Jerusalem (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast & Jerusalem on a Plate (DVD)
- Borgen (DVD)
- The Dust Bowl (DVD)
- The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler (DVD)