Passion @ Work
(Book / ebook)
Beginning a business is an exciting time, but there are lessons to learn. In this practical book, Shivani tells her story of leaving the corporate world and climbing her own ladder of success.
Shivani brings her business coaching expertise to the process and explains how the steps she has taken can help anyone in business.
Through her own experience of building a business, Shivani shows how to: learn from others; stay focussed during the early days of the business when things might be slow; keep balance in your life by making sure there is time for leisure; make time for being creative about your business; find mentors and quality advisors; use networking and contacts, work in association with other businesses, and the myriad of other issues a new business will face.
Passion@Work is a self-coaching guide to those starting or building their own business. Shivani shows how everyone can be a small business dynamo with heart, vision, values and passion.
- Book and ebook versions of this product are available. Please click the BUY IT NOW button above to go to Dymocks, then select the version you wish to purchase.
Add a Review
PLEASE NOTE: All submitted comments become the property of SBS. We reserve the right to edit and/or amend submitted comments. HTML tags other than paragraph, line break, bold or italics will be removed from your comment.
Top 10 Sellers
- East to West (DVD)
- Jerusalem (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast & Jerusalem on a Plate (DVD)
- The Dust Bowl (DVD)
- Spice Kitchen (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Food Safari, Series 4 (DVD)
- Borgen (DVD)
- At Last (Mother's Day CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- Carla Bruni: Little French Songs (CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- Dirty Business, How Mining Made Australia (DVD)