Heston: In Search of Perfection
Acclaimed restaurateur Heston Blumenthal reinvents kitchen classics, such as Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash and Spag Bol, in his inimitable way. Learn More
Perfection is an eight-part series hosted by Heston Blumenthal. The series focuses on eight classic dishes - Fish and Chips, Bangers and Mash, Spag Bol, Risotto, Roast Beef, Steak and Salad, Pizza and Treacle Tart and Ice Cream. Heston looks at the provenance of these dishes, how to source the best ingredients and what to look for, and of course, how to cook them to 'perfection'. This tie-in book of the same name contains all Heston's recipes for the classic dishes and all his hints and tips on how to cook the very best ingredients, as well as fascinating information on the background to these dishes.
Add a Review
PLEASE NOTE: All submitted comments become the property of SBS. We reserve the right to edit and/or amend submitted comments. HTML tags other than paragraph, line break, bold or italics will be removed from your comment.
Top 10 Sellers
- The Fabric of the Cosmos (DVD)
- Gourmet Farmer, Series 3 (DVD)
- Eurovision Song Contest Dress-up Sticker Book (Paperback)
- Eurovision Song Contest, Malmo 2013 (CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- East to West (DVD)
- Yotam Ottolenghi: Jerusalem (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast & Jerusalem on a Plate (DVD)
- Borgen (DVD)
- The Dust Bowl (DVD)
- The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler (DVD)