Modern Flavours of Arabia (Cookbook)
(Book / ebook)
A generous helping of tradition and good eating, from authentic dishes with an elegant modern twist, to the classics you love, all served up with luscious photography and warm personal stories. Learn More
Modern Flavours of Arabia serves up a generous helping of tradition and good eating from the kitchen of Suzanne Husseini.
Authentic Arabian dishes inspired by Suzanne's fondest food memories are blended with an elegant, modern take: crepes are speckled with pistachios and sweetened with rose syrup, and scones are enhanced with dates, orange and cardamom.
The classics are here too: tabbouleh, hummus, shawarma and homemade labneh. These are the foods that Suzanne loves to cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and she wants us to love making them, when recreating the same flavours at home.
Luscious photography, warm personal stories and ideas on how to serve each dish make Modern Flavours of Arabia a feast for the palate as well as for the eyes.
- Book and ebook versions of this product are available. Please click the BUY IT NOW button above to go to Dymocks, then select the version you wish to purchase.
Add a Review
PLEASE NOTE: All submitted comments become the property of SBS. We reserve the right to edit and/or amend submitted comments. HTML tags other than paragraph, line break, bold or italics will be removed from your comment.
Top 10 Sellers
- The Fabric of the Cosmos (DVD)
- Gourmet Farmer, Series 3 (DVD)
- Eurovision Song Contest Dress-up Sticker Book (Paperback)
- Eurovision Song Contest, Malmo 2013 (CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- East to West (DVD)
- Yotam Ottolenghi: Jerusalem (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast & Jerusalem on a Plate (DVD)
- Borgen (DVD)
- The Dust Bowl (DVD)
- The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler (DVD)