Kill Arman (DVD / iTunes Digital Download)
Can a smoking, drinking, overweight party animal turn into a warrior? Read More
Kill Arman is a 10 part martial arts travel show. Humorous and action packed, it tells the fish-out-of-water story of Arman Alizad, an average man in his mid-30s who is lazy, out of shape and loves his cosy life.
Arman has given up all his pleasures and vices: smoking, drinking and fast food and heβs gone through an initial extreme combat arts training period of six months. He travels to 10 exotic countries around the world, including Japan, China, USA, Cambodia and Malaysia β each a birthplace of a different martial art!
Arman has to learn vital combat skills, extreme discipline and extreme suffering! He trains with the best of the best and at the end of each episode, faces a top martial artist in a brutal and relentless fight to the finish!
Will he be victorious?
- CHINA / SHAOLIN KUNGFU
- CAMBODIA / BOKATOR
- OKINAWA / KARATE
- USA / STREET SURVIVAL
- JAPAN / KENDO
- HONG KONG / WING TSUN
- MALAYSIA / PENTJAK SILAT
- SOUTH KOREA / TAEKWONDO
- UNITED KINGDOM / BOXING
- FINLAND / HOKUTORYU JUJUTSU
Add a Review
PLEASE NOTE: All submitted comments become the property of SBS. We reserve the right to edit and/or amend submitted comments. HTML tags other than paragraph, line break, bold or italics will be removed from your comment.
Top 10 Sellers
- The Fabric of the Cosmos (DVD)
- Gourmet Farmer, Series 3 (DVD)
- Eurovision Song Contest Dress-up Sticker Book (Paperback)
- Eurovision Song Contest, Malmo 2013 (CD / on iTunes) (Album)
- East to West (DVD)
- Yotam Ottolenghi: Jerusalem (Cookbook) (Hardback)
- Ottolenghi's Mediterranean Feast & Jerusalem on a Plate (DVD)
- Borgen (DVD)
- The Dust Bowl (DVD)
- The Dark Charisma of Adolf Hitler (DVD)