Anton's step-by-step guide to the pisco sour (see slideshow above)
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour 60ml Pisco into a Boston glass or cocktail shaker.
- Add 20ml sugar syrup, 30ml lemon juice, 3 dashes of bitters and 1 egg white.
- Shake the cocktail well to emulsify the egg white.
- Add ice to the Boston glass or cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously.
- And shake a little more.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass filled with one massive ice cube.
- Using a spoon, carefully top with three drops of bitters.
- Serve immediately.